Sunday, July 5, 2009

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,

This joke has now been sent to me twice.

As I understand it - A dead Michael Jackson is asking the Grim Reaper why he took his life. (This, it seems to me, is an odd question - because that is the Grim Reaper's job. And I wouldn't have thought it standard practice for the Grim Reaper to need to account for his actions.) Then the Grim Reaper answers, saying he is embarrassed (I am paraphrasing - or adding to the intent here) - because he didn't recognise the person he killed. He is presumably referring to the intended victim being the person whose picture he is holding - a young Michael Jackson. Now, seeing that the person who is talking to him is ALSO Michael Jackson - albeit in unrecognisable form - why is he embarrassed? After all, Michael Jackson, recognisable or unrecognisable, is DEAD!

I don't get it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment